Caring for pain patient with cutting edge technology and medicine
We understand that majority of pain does not simply resolve with injections or surgery. It is on-going process with multifacets of etiologies. Unlike many other injection centers, we will not abandon our patient after injections, procedure or surgery. When you are sending your patient for injection or surgery, consider us to evaluate your patient first.
Our mission is to improve quality of life by reducing pain and suffering in order to maximize function. Our staffs are dedicated to offering the highest standard of care based on patients outcomes. We are a group of health professionals who are committed to creating an environment of respect, compassion, and patient satisfaction. We are dedicated to provide treatment using up-to-date cutting edge technology of interventional pain techniques and medicine.
State of Art Treatments
- Most injections are flouroscopy guided for precise target the pain generator
- Radiofrequency Denervation for facet joints and sacro-iliac joints
- Epidural Steroid injection
- Diagnostic Discography
- Neuroforaminal or diagnostic Nerve root blocks
- Sympathetic Nerve block; lumbar sympathetic, Stellate ganglion or Trigeminal Nerve block
- CT guided neurolytic lumbar symphatectomy
- Spinal Cord Neuromodulation Stimulator trial and implant.
- Spinal Opioid or Baclofen Drug Infusion Pump Implant for pain or spasticity
- Intradiscal Electrothermal Therapy
- Nucleoplasty/Precutaneous Decompression
- Joint Injection: Viscous Supplement/Steroid
- Botulinum Toxin A injection
- Trigger Point Injection
- Peripheral and Regional Blocks
- Cryotheraphy (based on availability)
Chronic pain, whether it is non-malignant or malignant pain, is complex neuro-humoral abnormality. It is no longer simple visual pathology oriented. Therefore, it is very important for patient to understand this complex process. At this stage, psychosocial environment and physical and emotional adaptation to pain can make different outcome